Life Science -
DR. FANISH KUMAR PANDEY
M.Sc. (Botany)., Ph.D. (Botany/Life Sciences) CSIR-UGC (NET)
Academic : 13+ yr. | Industry : 01 | Research : 13
Areas of Interest:
Agriculturally important microorganisms; Toxicity & Mutagenicity of agrochemicals; Antimicrobial efficacy of plant extracts; Genomics and proteomics.
Research publications in International Journal:
1. A. K. Shrivastava, F. K. Pandey & D. K. Shrivastava. (2005). Nitrogen-Fixing Cyanobacterial Flora and Properties of Paddy Field Soils of Four Districts of Chhattisgarh State. Nat. J. Life Sciences, Vol. 2 (Supp.): 501-506.
2. F. K. Pandey, A. K. Shrivastava & D. K. Shrivastava. (2005).Cyanobacterial Flora of Rice Fields in Bilaspur Division of Chhattisgarh. Chh. J. Sci. Tech. Vol. 2: 203-208.
3. D. K. Shrivastava, F. K. Pandey, A. K. Shrivastava& A. Vaishampayan. (2006). Herbicide-Resistant Cyanobacterial Mutant Causing Exogenous ATP Requirement for Nitrogen Fixation; Res. J. Biotech., Vol. 1(1): 53-58.
4. D. K. Shrivastava, F. K. Pandey & A. K. Shrivastava. (2007). Distributional pattern of Cyanobacteria in different habitats of Korba district of Chhattisgarh. Environment and Ecology, Vol. 25 S (3A): 842-847.
5. A. K. Shrivastava , A. Kumar, F. K. Pandey& D. K. Shrivastava. (2007). Distillery causes phytotoxic effect on rice (Oryza sativa. L). Nat. J. Life Sciences, Vol. 4 (2): 169-171.
6. Pandey, F.K., Gopinathan, P and Bhatnagar, T. (2011). In-vitro Antimicrobial Activity of Latex and Leaf Extract from a common weed CalotropisproceraAit. Environment and Ecology, 29(3) Sep 2011:1172-1175.
7. Gopinathan, P., Kumar, S., Pandey, F. K. and Bhatnagar, T. (2011).Biodegradation of Lignin and Cellulose in Solid State Fermentation of Sugar Cane Bagasse by an Ascomycota Fungus. International Journal of Current Research 3 (10): 035-037.
8. Prachi Sharma, Purnima Gopinathan, Tripti Bhatnagar & F K Pandey. (2011). In-vitro Antimicrobial Activities of Aqueous and Alcoholic Extracts from a common weed Launaea nudicaulis (Linn.) Hook. Vegetos 24(1): 93-95.
9. Pandey F K, Kumar S and Bhatnagar T (2011). Toxic Effect of an Herbicide on Growth and Heterocyst Formation of Two N2-Fixing Cyanobacteria. International Journal of Current Research 3 (10): pp. 014-016.
10. Brijesh Mishra, Ritu Kushwaha and F.K. Pandey. (2012). Determination and Comparative Study of Mineral Elements and Nutritive Value of some Common Fruit Plants. Journal of Pure and Applied Science & Technology, Vol. 2(2),68-77. Copyright © 2011 NLSS.
11. Sweta Sanguri, Shubhaha Kapil, Purnima Gopinathan, F K Pandey and Tripti Bhatnagar. (2012). Comparative screening of Antibacterial and Antifungal Activities of some Weeds and Medicinal Plants Leaf Extracts: An in-vitro Study. Elixir Appl. Botany 47 (2012) 8903-8905.
12. I.Bhatnagar, F.K.Pandey, S. Kumar and T.Bhatnagar. (2013). Microbial degradation of textile industry effluent; Elixir Appl. Biology 56 (2013) 13305-13307.
13. Tara Chand, Fanish K. Pandey and Manoj Kumar. (2013). Bioethanol Production from Pretreated Sugarcane Bagasse by Solid State Fermentation Process using Zymomonasmobilis. Int. J. of Soc. Sc. and Interdisplinary Res. 2(3)-July-Sep, 2013. 45-48.
14. Tara Chand, Fanish K. Pandey, ShrutiDhingra, Manoj K. Sharma (2014): Production of Industrially Significant Enzymes from Bio-Wastes Using Aspergillus niger by Solid State Fermentation. Research Journal of Pharmaceutical Dosage Forms and Technology. 6(1): January-March, 2014, 33-36
15. Sumita Bhatnagar, Fanish Kr. Pandey, Tripti Bhatnagar (2014): Determine the Nutritive Value in the Bark of Common Trees in the Family Myrtaceae. International Journal of Life Sciences Research; Vol. 2, Issue 4, pp: (68-72)
16. Sumita Bhatnagar, Fanish Kr. Pandey, Tripti Bhatnagar (2014): Determination of Antioxidants in the Barks of Common Roadside Fruit Trees of NCR. International Journal of Life Sciences Research; Vol. 2, Issue 4, pp: (213-217)
17. Jyoti Tyagi, Tripti Bhatnagar, Fanish Kumar Pandey (2014): Isolation and Characterization of Actinomycetes from Soil and Screening Their Antifungal Activities. International Journal of Life Sciences Research. Vol. 2, Issue 4, pp: (81-85)
18. Jyoti Tyagi, Tripti Bhatnagar, Fanish Pandey (2014): Isolation and Characterization of Actinomycetes from Soil and Screening Their Antibacterial Activities against Different Microbial Isolates. International Journal of Life Sciences Research. Vol. 2, Issue 4, pp: (101-105)
19. Tara Chand, Fanish K. Pandey, Manoj K. Sharma(2014):Pectinase Enzyme Production from Orange Peels by Solid State Fermentation Technology Using Aspergillus Niger. Research Journal of Science and Technology, 6(4): October-December, 2014, 194-198.
20. Bindu Elizabeth Koshy, Fanish Kumar Pandey,Tripti Bhatnagar(2014): Quantitative Estimation of Bioethanol Produced From Lignocellulosic& Household Wastes. International Journal of Life Sciences Research. Vol. 2, Issue 4, pp: (130-145)
21. Bindu Elizabeth Koshy, Fanish Kumar Pandey, Tripti Bhatnagar (2014):Vehicles to run on Household Wastes-Bioethanol Production from Agricultural Wastes Using Saccharomyces cerevisiae. International Journal of Life Sciences Research. Vol. 2, Issue 4, pp: (73-80).
22. Shruti Sharma, Tripti Bhatnagar, Fanish Kumar Pandey (2014): Comparative Analysis and In-vitro Antifungal Activities of Myrtaceae Aqueous Extratcts. International Journal of Life Sciences Research. Vol. 2, Issue 4, pp: (120-123).
23. Shruti Sharma, Tripti Bhatnagar, Fanish Pandey (2015): A Comparison of Antifungal Potential of Standardized Aqueous and Alcoholic Extracts of Trees of Class Mangnoliatae. International Research Journal of Natural and Applied Sciences Volume-2, Issue-2 (February 2015) pp: 29- 41.
24. Pani J, Singh KG, Singh AK, Pandey F K, Singh HN. (2015) Pathway enrichment analysis of acute myeloid leukemia pathogenesis: a focus on JAK-STAT signalling pathway. J BiomolStructDyn. 2015;33Suppl 1:115. doi: 10.1080/07391102.2015.1032812. PMID: 26103385 (Impact Factor 2.9)
25. Ashish Pandey & Fanish Pandey (2016) A Study on Isolation, Characterization and Preparation of the Best Suited Microbial Formulation for Ecofriendly Bioremediation and Biodegradation of Polycyclic Aromatic Hyrdocarbons (Pahs) from Soil as Inoculum. International Journal of Trend in Research and Development, Volume 3(1) pp 456-466.
26. Ritu Kushwaha, Brijesh K. Mishra, Alok Raghav and F. K. Pandey (2016). Effect of Urea, Papaya Milk and Minthol on Rhizoctonia solani and Macrophomina phaseolina. World Journal of Pharmaceutical Research. Vol. 5 (8) pp 1037-1047.
27. Tara Chand, Manoj Kr. Sharma, Fanish Kr. Pandey and Chaitali Chakraborty (2016). Anti-microbial activity of Ethanol extracts obtained from different parts of Calotropis gigantea. Research J. Science and Tech. 8(3).
28. Meenakshi Pandey, Brahm Kumar Tiwari, Abhilekha Sharma, Fanish Kumar Pandey and Sunil Kumar Yadav (2017). Adsorption Studies of Pb (II) From Aqueous Solution by Using Modified Date Palm Trunk. Int. J. Adv. Res. 5(1),517-525.
29. Fanish Kumar Pandey (2020). Review Article–COVID-19: How Effective Is Hydroxychloroquine? Trends in Drug Delivery, STM Journals Volume 7, Issue 2, 15-20.
30. Niketa Singh, Km. Radha, Khushboo Rana, Fanish Kumar Pandey, Noopur Khare, Abhimanyu Kumar Jha (2021). Bioinformatic Analysis of Selected Natural Compounds for Antidiabetic Potential, International Journal of Trend in Scientific Research and Development (IJTSRD),Vol. 5, Issue 4, 803-814.
31. Manisha Verma, Tushar Kumar, Neeraj, Runjhun Mathur, Fanish Kumar Pandey, Abhimanyu Kumar Jha (2021). Promoter Hypermethylation of Genes in Ageing. International Journal of Creative Research Thoughts (IJCRT),Vol. 9, Issue 6, 403-410.
32. Sanjana Chaudhary, Bandana Chauhan, Prerna, Prince Sharma, Fanish Kumar Pandey, Abhimanyu Kumar Jha (2021). Antimicrobial Efficacy of Toothpastes and Toothpowders. International Journal of All Research Education and Scientific Methods (IJARESM). Vol. 9, Issue 6, 894-898.
Paper presented in National / International Conferences and Workshop:
Attended / presented papers in more than 35 National & International level Seminars, Symposiums and Workshops organized in different parts of the country.
Master’s Project / Dissertation Supervision:
Supervised more than 50 students for their M.Sc. Biotechnology/Botany.
5 students awarded Ph.D under my supervision.